Aria on the Bay is a glamorous enclave of 647 grand residences in a 53-story tower. The residences range in size from 813 to over 2,365 sq. ft. of indoor space, plus expansive terraces. All residences feature 9-foot glass from floor to ceiling, expansive water views and Miami city views.
Arts & Entertainment District – 1770 N Bay Shore Dr, Miami, FL 33132. From this enviable location, Aria on the Bay residents can enjoy immediate access to the neighboring Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Arts & Science Museums and Miami World Resort for shopping and entertainment along with a myriad of dining options and boutiques. Within just 10 minutes one can be enjoying the pristine beaches of Miami, Brickell’s financial district. Design District, Wynwood and Midtown. Miami International Airport, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables.
Developer: Melo Grop
Interior Designer: Arquitectonica
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
• 2 Curved Sunrise/Sunset pools
• Children’s Pool
• Hot tub overlooking Biscayne Bay
• Indoor/Outdoor social rooms
• Expansive sun deck and lounge area
• Street-level retail and o ce space
• High-speed wireless internet in social spaces
• 24-hour concierge and on-site monitoring
• Controlled-entry garage with assigned parking
• Valet parking
• State of the art Gym and Yoga Studio
• Outdoor re pit with custom seating
• BBQ area with summer kitchen features
• Great room with social areas including pool table and at screen TV’s
• Private spa and massage treatment areas • Game room and library
• Screening room/theatre
• Teen lounge and Kid’s Playroom
• Business Center with conference room and offices
• 1 to 3 Bedroom expansive residences
• Unit sizes ranging from 813 to over 2365 sq. ft.
• Spacious, open-plan living, dinning and kitchen areas
• Modern custom-designed cabinetry and European-style kitchens • Private elevator access on select units
• 9-foot ceilings
• Up to 10-foot deep balconies
• Floor-to-ceiling glass on all exterior walls
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.