Welcome to Icon Bay – Arrive with a grand sense of style to a private sanctuary framed by the sparkling blue waters of Biscayne Bay and a luscious waterfront park and sculpture garden. An elegant lobby for the exclusive 43-story concrete and glass structure located directly on Biscayne Bay’s waterfront. The tower’s undulating façade, inspired by the rippling waves of the bay, reflects the artistic nature of Miami with sleek style. Designed by the international award-winning firm Arquitectonica, all residences offer complete flow-through floor plans with breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling windows of every unit. Top it all with every building amenity imaginable.
One of the centerpieces of the ICON BAY design is its winding gardens and walkways directly alongside Biscayne Bay. Highlighted by the dramatic colors and bold shapes of outdoor sculpture by local and international artists, this open esplanade blends seamlessly with the natural wonders of the South Florida landscape. A short distance offshore, punctuating the view, a fluid column of water is proposed to rise from the bay in an elegant show of rushing waters, a feast for all the senses.
In the heart of the new Miami, on the Downtown shores of Biscayne Bay, where the Miami Design District meets the water, ICON BAY brings artistry to life. This monument to inspired living is a landmark reflection of the dynamic cultural mix that surrounds this one-of-a- kind property. Galleries, studios, and exhibits of Miami’s most avant-garde artists fill the nearby Wynwood Arts District, a place where modern and pop art fusion can be seen not only on building facades but also in the very heart and soul of this fascinating neighborhood. Creative international cuisine, gourmet food trucks that take fine dining on the road with hip accessibility, chic lounges off the beaten path with a loyal local following, musicians that mix cultures and formats… Wynwood is where Miami’s future ideas are now taking shape. And right alongside, in Midtown and the thriving Miami Design District, the top names in design like Armani Casa, Baltus, and Ligne Roset rub elbows with Christian Louboutin and Duncan Quinn, and Miami’s leading chefs, Michelle Bernstein and Michael Schwartz, are making a statement for creative locally-inspired cuisine. ICON BAY takes the best of these areas and goes one step further, by being right on Biscayne Bay… adding an element of natural artistry that is simply unmatched anywhere else in the world.
Arquitectonica – Since Arquitectonica’s founding in Miami 27 years ago, it has developed an international practice recognized for excellence and artistry. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the studio has evolved into a practice of over 250 professionals combining the creative spirit of the principals with efficiency of delivery and reliability of major architectural firm.
Icon Bay is going to be located at 460 NE 28th Street, Miami, FL 33137. The luxury tower is going to be minutes to the Miami Design District, Midtown Miami and Wynwood.
Icon Bay will offer 300 luxury residences with private elevators and views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach.
– Expertly designed building with all residences directly facing wide open bay
– Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
– Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
– Spacious outdoor terraces with undulating glass railings
– Lofty 9-foot ceilings in typical floors and 11-foot ceilings in penthouse levels
– Residences delivered decorator ready to afford maximum flexibility in interior design
Gourmet European Kitchens
– Premium European cabinetry with imported stone counters and backsplashes with convenient island in most residences
– Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, sound insulated dishwasher, and built-in microwave
– Double-basin under mount sinks
– Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
– Imported porcelain tile flooring
Luxurious Bath Experience
– Premium European style cabinetry with designer details and imported stone vanity tops
– Full-size mirrors
– Designer-brand lighting, fixtures and accessories
– Spacious soaking tubs and glass-enclosed showers
– Imported tile flooring and wet walls
– Over 400 linear feet of stunning Biscayne Bay frontage
– Lavish waterfront sculpture gardens and walking path
– Grand elegant lobby with 24-hour concierge staff
– Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room
– Residents coffee bar
– Waterfront deck featuring a serene infinity pool, private cabanas, planned snack bar, and towel services
– Gourmet food emporium
– Waterfront fitness center and spa with top-of-the-line cardio equipment, weight training, sauna, steam rooms, personal trainers, planned yoga and Pilates classes, and more
– Lighted tennis courts professionally managed with ball and towel services
– Kids and Teens lounge
– Storage area for recreational aquatic activity equipment for residents, including windsurfing, paddle boarding and more
– Assigned resident parking in a controlled-access covered garage
– 24-hour valet parking