Midtown 4 urban design is reminiscent of New York’s SoHo district with a Miami twist. There is an enormous variety of uniquely designed floor plans, with multi-level loft and tower spaces that are the best in fresh, urban architecture. Midtown 4 architecture, with its wide expansive wing-like components, creates an expansive opening that emphasizes the panoramic views of Downtown and Biscayne Bay. Dramatic curves make a statement with this building, and are prominent throughout the design. With a modern minimalist lobby, and custom finishes that pay attention to detail, it’s one of Miami’s hottest address.
Nichols Brosche Sandoval
Centrally located in the heart of Midtown Miami at 3301 NE 1 Ave., Miami, FL 33137.
318 luxury residences
– Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
– Generous private terraces
– Italian kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone counter tops
– High-end energy-efficient appliance package
– Master baths with stone flooring and designer fixtures
– Spacious walk-in closets
– Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
– Infinity swimming pool
– State of the art fitness center
– BB stations
– Covered parking
– 24-hour security and concierge