Welcome to our list of the top 10 places to eat in the Miami Design District! A vibrant neighborhood known for its high-end shopping, stunning architecture, and its delicious dining options. You will find world renowned chefs to local favorites. The district boasts a diverse range of cuisine that is sure to satisfy every palate. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or a casual bite, the Miami Design District has something for everyone.
In this article, we’ll be sharing our top picks for the best places to eat in the area.
- Baccarat Boutique B Bar and Lounge offers indoor and outdoor dining. The colorful décor creates a lively feel for breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner. The cocktail menu is robust and delightful all drinks are served in Baccarat crystal.
- Contessa is new to the Miami Design District neighborhood. Major Food Group debuts the refined, widely celebrated Italian concept. The restaurant occupies a two-story space in the famed development located at 111 NE 41st Street and is open for brunch, and dinner.
- Cote Korean Steakhouse – The Michelin-starred and James Beard Award-nominated Korean Steakhouse and vision of proprietor Simon Kim, is in Miami’s Design District. The 5,892-square-foot restaurant emulates its flagship, high-energy New York City-based locale synonymous with marrying the fun and fire of Korean Barbeque with the hallmarks of a classic, regal American Steakhouse. The result is a unique and convivial atmosphere infusing a fine dining experience with world-class ingredients and service complemented with a show-stopping beverage program.
- Le Jardinier is a casually sophisticated, vegetable-forward restaurant created by longtime Joël Robuchon protégé, Alain Verzeroli, who serves as Culinary Director. Le Jardinier’s menu focuses on the use of the highest quality local vegetables, seasonal ingredients, and fresh herbs—some of which will be harvested from an on-site garden—complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat and poultry. The restaurant features a large outdoor dining area, and innovative cocktail program in harmony with Chef Verzeroli’s menu.
- MC Kitchen is a popular place to eat in Miami’s Design District thanks to its modern Italian food. Through its use of green market sensibility, they offer customers seasonal dishes with ingredients selected on the basis of quality, harvest maturity and farming integrity. They serve brunch, lunch, and dinner everyday so guests can enjoy a variety of meals from Applewood smoked chicken to pan seared jumbo scallops.
- Mia Market The culinary jewel of the Design District since February 2018, Mia Market Miami serves as a home to 11 unique vendors plus our Bar, a craft cocktail mainstay. The Market features a design-forward interior while incorporating signature Miami flare. Mia Market won the first “Best Restaurant” food hall industry award.
- Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink they find the best ingredients from the best providers, as well as locally sourced products. They offer a one-of-a-kind menu that changes daily as they serve what’s in season. The restaurant features a main dining room, a courtyard, and The Bar Room.
- Swan & Bar Bevy Located in the heart of Miami’s Design District, Swan is an indoor/outdoor dining destination from hospitality mavens David Grutman and Pharrell Williams. Swan’s completely new menu is centered around seasonal and market-driven ingredients, that bring bold flavors to the forefront of the guests’ dining experience. The menu features refined rustic cuisine and dynamic communal plates, offering something for everyone.
- Sophia A buzzy, upscale Italian restaurant hailing from Toronto’s buzzy Yorkville neighborhood opens its doors to Miami. Decked out in pink marble and polished chrome, Sofia Design District is offering classic Italian fine dining in a modern, Neopolitan ice cream-hued indoor-outdoor space.
- Tacombi is your balmy destination for tacos, cocktails, and ice-cold beer, born on the sand-dusted streets of Playa del Carmen in 2006. Serving authentic Mexican cuisine, including world-famous guacamole and margaritas, in a lively Taqueria setting, Tacombi is set to be your favorite neighborhood haunt.
For A Full List of Miami Design District Restaurants Click HERE
Explore The Miami Design District: A Neighborhood Spotlight